Friday, April 27, 2012

12 Weeks

We had an appointment on Thursday last week (4/19). We heard our little bean's heartbeat! It was so awesome. I recorded it on my phone and listened to it over and over for about 30 minutes the entire way home :)

I'm not thrilled about this picture, but whatever...

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Still weighing in at 150, same as the last update.
Hip Measurement: 38  inches
Waist (belly button) Measurement: 36, getting bigger.
Maternity clothes? Wearing a few maternity shirts, but only because I'm lazy and didn't do the laundry. I had nothing else to wear.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Tossing and turning a bit more, and at least one bathroom break every night.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at my appointment last Thursday! :)
Miss anything? I want a bloody mary pretty bad.
Movement: No.
Food cravings: Not really any yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much anymore. Yay!
Have you started to show? Maybe just a bit. A few people have pointed out my "pooch".
Gender prediction: The midwife called the baby a she the other day.
Labor signs: None.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I got a little hormonal tonight and almost cried about something totally stupid. However, I was in a great mood earlier today.
Looking forward to: Getting a belly :)



No comments:

Post a Comment