Tuesday, June 5, 2012

18(ish) Weeks

It's been a couple weeks since I've posted anything. Things have been pretty busy around here. Our anatomy ultrasound is schedule for June 21st. We have about 2 weeks until we can call this little one a he or she. I can't wait! We are doing a gender reveal party on the 23rd for family and close friends. Tommy and I will already know the gender, but we think it will be a super fun way to tell everyone else. I also can't wait to get started on the nursery!


How far along? 17 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss:  154, a total gain of 7 pounds.
Hip Measurement: 39  inches, a total gain of 2 inches
Waist (belly button) Measurement: 37 inches, a total gain of 3 inches
Maternity clothes? Yes. My hips have widened and my regular jeans aren't very comfy anymore. I can still wear my work pants the bella band though.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good, but with bathroom breaks through out the night.
Best moment this week: Listening Tommy talk to the baby :)
Miss anything? Peeing less frequently if that even counts, ha.
Movement: Possibly, but I'm not 100% sure.
Food cravings: Still no big cravings, but from time to time certain things sounds good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show? I think so!
Gender prediction: Everyone is still saying girl. I still have no idea.
Labor signs: Nada.
Belly button in or out? In, but getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Excited!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on the 21st!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment