Thursday, June 28, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along? 20 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  160, a total gain of 13 pounds.
Hip Measurement: 40.5  inches, a total gain of 3.5 inches
Waist (belly button) Measurement: 37.5 inches, a total gain of 3.5 inches
Maternity clothes? Yes, on most days. I can still rock some of my work pants with my bella band though.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Pretty good, but with bathroom breaks through out the night.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little girl on an ultrasound :)
Miss anything? Having a bra that fits right. I'll be going and getting fitted pretty soon, I won't be able to stand wearing the ones I have for much longer.
Movement: Yes! All the time! She is a little kicker.
Food cravings: No intense cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show? Yes :)
Gender prediction: Just found out it's a girl!
Labor signs: Nada.
Belly button in or out? In, but getting more shallow by the day.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment