Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's a GIRL!!

I added the  little bow. Isn't it cute? :)

We had our anatomy ultrasound a week ago on Thursday, June 21st. The ultrasound tech told us that we're having a little girl!! Unless she is born and doesn't at all look the part, her name is going to be Ayla Morgan Felts. It was amazing to see this tiny little baby moving around on the screen. She was all over the place. At times it was even hard for the tech to get the measurements she needed. I could have sworn we were going to have a boy. I didn't have the intuition that some mothers have. All I was going on was that everyone else was hoping for a girl and I just had a feeling no one would get what they wanted. I was so wrong. Of course, I knew we'd be over the moon regardless of the sex of our little one. We just want to be parents! :)

Of course being the woman that I am I've already done a tiny bit of shopping for my little Ayla. Tommy and I are both on the same page. We would love to see our little girl in pink, but we also don't want her to look like the sparkling pretty magical pink unicorn princess threw up on her everyday. I know at times it will be unavoidable and we're okay with that. On my lunch break the other day I stopped at a consignment shop to look around. I found the cutest girly, but not too girly outfit. This is the first outfit I've purchased for Ayla :)


We also got the chance to register! I'm sure things will be added here and there, but for the most part our registry is complete. It was so much fun walking around Target and Babie'R'Us looking at everything! If you're curious what we put on our registry there are links over to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment