Sunday, March 11, 2012

5 Weeks 2 Days

So, we told family and a few close friends this past week. Apparently I'm not the personality type to be able to keep these things under wraps. I'm just too excited :)

Check out all that bloating! There's no way that's baby yet!
How far along? 5 weeks 2 day
Total weight gain/loss:  I've gained a pound back and I'm now 147
Hip Measurement: 37 1/2  inches
Waist (belly button) Measurement: 34 1/4 inches
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Good. Just an occasional bathroom trip.
Best moment this week: Meeting one of my midwives!
Miss anything? Not a thing.
Movement: No.
Food cravings: Not really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling a tiny bit queasy, but nothing bad.
Have you started to show? Just bloating that comes and goes.
Gender prediction: The Chinese gender chart says boy.
Labor signs: None.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: My first prenatal appointment on the 22nd and possibly getting an ultrasound scheduled!

No comments:

Post a Comment