Saturday, March 3, 2012

First Symptoms! 4 weeks 1 day

I'm very happy to be feeling these pregnancy symptoms, but of course no one ever likes feeling icky. Today is the first time that I've felt pregnant since finding out on Monday that there is a little Felts in the making. I'm super gassy (no joke, you could hear my tummy rumbling from across the room), have a decreased appetite, and as of this evening I'm feeling quite queasy. But I wouldn't trade if for the world! :)

How far along? 4 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: -1 pound, now weighing in at 146
Hip Measurement: 37 inches
Waist (belly button) Measurement: 34 inches
Maternity clothes? No, but I did try on the few I own for fun today :)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Good, maybe getting up to pee once if I drink anything before bed.
Best moment this week: Telling Tommy that he's going to be a DADDY :)
Miss anything? Nope. I'm happy to be growing a human!
Movement: Not for awhile I'm sure.
Food cravings: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling queasy, but not from anything in particular.
Have you started to show? Just a bit of bloating.
Gender prediction: I'll say girl the entire time I'm sure.
Labor signs: No way Jose.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On and lose from losing some weight the past couple months.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: Meeting the midwives at the Puget Sound Birth Center on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment