Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pregnant :)


We're expecting! I found out on Monday, February 27th after taking a pregnancy tests and getting a very faint line. I took another test later that day and the line was still there! After confirming the pregnancy with my doctor via blood work we knew it was for sure. This little bean is due to arrive on November 9th!!

I have an appointment set up at the Puget Sound Birth Center on March 8th to meet the midwives and make sure it's going to be a good fit for us. I won't be going back to the Center for Woman's Health due to some changes they made that can't guarantee a midwife assisted delivery in the hospital. I'm so excited about the idea of delivering in a birth center and I can't wait to meet the midwives.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this blog, and that you're pregnant, and your experience! If you are still interested in having a doula, let me know, lady:) No pressure and no rush. I'm just excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete